Planning & Development
Planning and Development department is responsible for various development programs, projects, and activities in the Local Government Unit concerned. This is in accordance with the approved development plan.
The main objective of this department is to provide assistance in the progress and development of various sectors such as agriculture, infrastructure, fiscal management, and other socio-economic programs of the municipality.
Furthermore, it aims to coordinate and incorporate planning implementation, and evaluate economic and social development projects.
Functions of the Department
- Planning and Development, including policies and procedures
- Maintaining Liaison with the national Planning Agencies
- Execution and processing of all development schemes, programmes and proposals
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress of development schemes
- Initiation of measures for giving suitable publicity on the results achieved from time to time
- Economic research