The Corporate Services department in the Nkomazi local municipality is responsible for the general operations of the municipality including administration, human resources, and document management. It is led by The Director Mr. ES Chibi. Furthermore, it involves activities that combine or consolidate enterprise-wide needed support services. It provides specialized knowledge, best practices, and technology to serve internal, external customers and business partners.
The department aims to improve the overall effectiveness of the organization through planned, comprehensive, and systematic processes. As a result, the purpose of the directorate is to provide effective, efficient, and systematic corporate services to the Nkomazi local municipality.
Sections of the Corporate Services Directorate
Information & Communications Technology
- IT Support and Systems Administration
- Networking, Software, and hardware maintenance
- Provide Legal Services during inquiries and appeal processes, etc.
- Attend to all correspondence with regards to Legal matters
Administration & Auxilary Service
- Office Support
- Facilities Management
- Customer Care
- Training of Cllrs, Employees and unemployed
- Benefits Administration
- Labour Relations
- Staff Provisioning
- Employee assistance program
Occupational Health and Safety